Poesia dinamarquesa

Poema que "responde ao momento", embora concorde, em absoluto, com as sábias palavras do escriba : "(Nem sempre a questão é saber se um poema responde a um momento da vida de quem o lê. Às vezes, a questão é saber se a vida de quem lê é digna do magnífico e fulgurante poema.)" Alexandre Andrade


I waken and gather from the mirror
that I wasn´t born yesterday.
The thing is to buy time
so that you can bear to lose everything you must.
To give up an hour a day
for doing anything by all the rules of the art:
Iron your shirt. Learn a really difficult poem by heart.
What is more pitiful than our constant leaving?
As if we hadn´t been uprooted once and for all.
I don´t try to tell myself I´m born anew each morning
just because each day is as if newly born.
But then, trees hardly dream of me
as I do of them.

Søren Ulrik Thomsen, in Reverted


Traduzido por Susanna Nied

Comentários

Mensagens populares