Império dos Sentidos

Um poema que evoca o clima do Império dos Sentidos:


Insatiable

This has
Got to stop
Not the passion
Us not being
Able to resist
Each other
The endless craving
In my groin
The hunger of
My lips
To taste
You
The pull
Of my arms
To wrap you
To me
This has got to stop
Not the unquenchable
Desire
The tongue
Massaging flesh
The arms
That caress
And enfold

But the interruption
Of Daybreak
The Demands
Of work
The intrusion
Of friends
All those
Petty things
That steal us
From each other
Temper our
Rhythm
Wipe our
Wetness



That’s what has
Got to stop
Not you
Deep in me
Bodies thrashing
Drinking love
From each other
Not being able
To get enough
Of ourselves

The moon
Refusing
To surrender
Her place
To the sun
Us
Interconnected
Riding Waves
Smelting iron
Us
Resisting
Drowning ourselves
In each other

This has
Got to stop
But I pray
It never.


Opal Palmer Adisa

Comentários

Mensagens populares