Poesia japonesa

Há dias encontrei The Ink Dark Moon, um livro que já considero um dos membros mais queridos da minha biblioteca existencial. Esta obra reune os poemas de Ono no Komachi (834?-?) e de Izumi Shikibu 8974?-1034?), duas mulheres pertencentes à corte imperial de Heian-kyo.


When my desire
grows too fierce
I wear my bed clothes
inside out,
dark as the night's rough husk


No way to see him
on this moonless night -
I lie awake longing, burning,
breasts racing fire,
heart in flames.

Ono no Komachi

Undisturbed,
my garden fills
with the summer growth -
how I wish for one
who would push the deep grass aside.

The one close to me now,
even my own body -
these too
will soon became clouds,
floating in different directions.

Izumi Shikibu

Ono no Komachi; Izumi Shikibu, The Ink Dark Moon, (New York, Vintages Books, Random House, Inc., 1990), pp. 4, 6, 75 e 137.

Comentários

Mensagens populares